Road Closure at 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Road closures will block regular access to our Broadway parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to your appointment.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
14th Annual Autism Conference: Autism - Transforming the Future
North Baltimore Plaza Hotel
2004 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, Maryland 21093
About the Event:
- This year's Autism Conference features some of the nation's leading experts in the field, on the topics including:
- Applying universal design to increase access to the generaleducation curriculum
- Promoting self-determination in students with ASD
- Challenges of, and strategies for, developing literacy
- Translating evaluation results into relevant school recommendations
- Understanding sensory challenges and practical solutions
- Understanding life on the autism spectrum
- Strategies and tools for managing your child’s complicatedsystems of care
- Anxiety in youth and transition-age adults with ASD
- Communication strategies for improving behavior
- Possibilities and challenges faced in pursuing postsecondary education
- Functional behavioral assessments for individuals in community employment settings
- Utilizing apps and devices for behavioral adaptation and facilitating communication