Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Center for Development and Learning Additional Resources
The Center for Development and Learning has compiled a list of helpful links as a services to our users. These links are intended to be used for informational purposes only.
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- ADD Warehouse: Leading Resource for the Understanding and Treatment of All Developmental Disorders
- The Association for Retarded Citizens
- The Autism Society of America
- Baltimore Association for Retarded Citizens
- Baltimore's Child -- Baltimore's Best News for Families
- Children and Adults with ADHD
- Council for Exceptional Children
- Exceptional Parent Magazine
- Knowledge Path -- Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Family Village -- A Global Community of Disability-Related Resources
- Indiana Institute on Disability and Community
- Learning Disability Association of America
- Mental Health Association of Maryland
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Parent Network on Disabilities
- Parent's Place of Maryland: A Center for Families of Children with Disabilities
- TEACCH, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill