Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Down Syndrome Publications
- Down Syndrome Healthcare Guidelines, AAP, 2011
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea in Adults with Down Syndrome (JCSM, 2009)
Behavioral and Mental Health:
- Neurobehavioral Disorders in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Down Syndrome (AJMG, 2006)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Down Syndrome: Cluster Analysis of Aberrant Behavior Checklist Data Supports Diagnosis (JIDR, 2011)
- Down Syndrome and Comorbid Autism-Spectrum Disorder: Characterization Using the Aberrant Behavior Checklist (AJMG, 2005)
- Adolescents and Young Adults With Down Syndrome Presenting to a Medical Clinic With Depression: Phenomenology and Characterization Using the Reiss Scales and Aberrant Behavior Checklist (JMHRID, 2011)
- The Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Donepezil for the Treatment of Young Adults With Down Syndrome (AJMG, 2009)
- The Emergence of Pharmacotherapies for Cognitive Function in Down Syndrome (AJMG, 2010)
Delivering A Diagnosis:
- Toward Concurrence: Understanding Prenatal Screening and Diagnosis of Down Syndrome from the Health Professional and Advocacy Community Perspectives (2009)
- Prenatal Diagnosis of Down Syndrome: How Best to Deliver the News (AJMG, 2009)
- Postnatal Diagnosis of Down Syndrome: Synthesis of the Evidence on How Best to Deliver the News (AAP, 2009)