Center News & Updates
Center Event Calendar
The Patrick Rummerfield Story
Join Our Team
VIEW ALL POSITIONS
Where Hope and Opportunity Meet Science: The International Center for Spinal Cord Injury represents something remarkable in the field of paralyis treatment: New hope
Patient Question & Answer Session
Join us at one of our monthly Patient Question & Answer Meetings to address any physician, therapy, or research questions you may have. Meetings are on the second Friday of each month from 12 PM to 1 PM. Lunch will be provided.
Each month will highlight a new & exciting spinal cord injury research topic, but any and all questions are encouraged!
- Friday, January 11, 2013 - Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSC) and Epigenetics
- Friday, February 8, 2013 - MicroRNAs in a Central Nervous System Injury
- Friday, March 8, 2013 - Biomaterials for Spinal Cord Repair
- Friday, April 12, 2013 - Functional Electrical Stimulation after Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Friday, May 10, 2013 - Inhibitors to Regeneration
- Friday, June 14, 2013 - Natural Product and Dietary Therapies for Central Nervous System Injuries
- Friday, July 12, 2013 - Myelin Function and Repair
- Friday, August 9, 2013 - Advanced Imaging Techniques in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury
- Friday, September 13, 2013 - Taxol: Two Benefical Effects with One Drug
- Friday, October 11, 2013 - Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Friday, November 8, 2013 - Cell-Based Therapies
- Friday, December 13, 2013 - History of Myelination Research
To sign up for an ICSCI Q&A session, please call or email Anna Schneider with total number of people to attend:*
Phone: (443) 923-9239
*Space is limited, you must sign up by 9 am the day PRIOR to the session.