Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Center News & Updates
Regeneration Generation Patient Education
Join us for our monthly spinal cord injury patient education group, "Regeneration Generation". Each month features a new and exciting topic presentation or discussion. All current and former patients and their families are welcome to attend.
Please contact us for more information, or to RSVP, at ICSCIsupport@kennedykrieger.org or (443) 923-9468.
All meetings are catered by David & Dad's and are held at:
Kennedy Krieger Institute
801 North Broadway
Conference Room 202
Baltimore, MD 21205
Meetings begin promptly at 12:15 PM.
- Tuesday, January 27 - Personal Training
- Tuesday, February 24 - Advocacy
- Monday, March 24 - Motivational Speaker Mark Zupan
- Monday, April 28 - Sexuality
- Tuesday, May 26 - Driving Rehabilitation
- Tuesday, June 16 - ICSCI 10 Year Anniversary
- Tuesday, July 28 - Back to School and Work
- Tuesday, August 25 - Home Modifications
- Tuesday, September 22 - To Be Determined
- Tuesday, October 27 - Psychologist Dr. Steve Sobelman
- November & December - We will not be holding meetings during these months due to the busy holiday season.
Patient Q&A Meetings
Join us at one of our monthly sessions to address any physician, therapy, or research questions you may have.
Patients, families, clinicians, and interested community members are welcome.
Space is limited, you must RSVP by 9am the day PRIOR to the session.
To sign up for an ICSCI Q&A session, please call or email Andre Johnson with total number of people to attend:
Phone: (443) 923-9227
- Friday, February 13
- Friday, March 13
- Friday, April 10
- Friday, May 8
- Wednesday, June 10
- Wednesday, July 8
- Friday, August 14
- Friday, September 11
- Friday, October 9
- Friday, November 13