Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Additional Spina Bifida Resources for Adolescent Transition
The Philip A. Keelty Center for Spina Bifida and Related Conditions has compiled a list of helpful links to related resources as a service to our users. These links are intended to be used for informational purposes only.
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
- The Arc of the United States
- ASBAH - Association for Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus
- Birth Defects Research for Children
- CDC - Spina Bifida
- Chesapeake Potomac Spina Bifida Association
- Children with Spina Bifida - A Resource Page for Parents & Professionals
- Family Voices
- Folic Acid Campaign, NCBDDD, CDC
- Genetic Alliance, Inc.
- International Federation for Hydrocephalus and Spina Bifida
- National Birth Defects Prevention Network
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- National Organization on Disability
- NINDS Spina Bifida Information Page
- SCI Information Network
- Spina Bifida Association of America
- Spina Bifida Fact Sheet
- Spina Bifida and Hydrocephalus Association of Canada
- SpinaBifida.Net - Spina Bifida Web Sites