Road Closures Near 801 Broadway Parking Garage
Effective June 18, 2014 - Turn onto Ashland Ave from Broadway, to access the Kennedy Krieger parking garage. Please allow more time for travel to appointments.
Detour Route and more information.
News & Updates
Find A Specialist
Resource Finder at Kennedy Krieger Institute
A free resource that provides access to information and support for individuals and families living with developmental disabilities.
Developmental Cognitive Neurology Clinic
Clinical Research Center • 716 North Broadway • Baltimore, MD 21205
Satellite location in Bethesda
About Our Program:
The Developmental Cognitive Neurology Clinic provides clinical services to individuals age 5 through 50 who have complex, subtle cognitive problems affecting school or work. The clinic utilizes an interdisciplinary evaluation and treatment model drawing from professionals with a variety of backgrounds (behavioral neurology, neuropsychology and education). Evaluations are often sought as a "second opinion." All evaluations and treatments are viewed within the context of brain-behavior relationships. Services include diagnosis and treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and learning disabilities. The clinic provides the following diagnostic services:
- Developmental cognitive neurology evaluations
- Educational evaluations
- Neuropsychological evaluations
The clinic's treatment services include: medication management and academic/educational therapy.
Primary Program Goals:
The clinic's goals are as follows:
- Multidisciplinary diagnosis and evaluation of learning, attention and coordination problems
- Appropriate referrals when necessary for psychotherapy, educational intervention, medication management or additional clinical consultations
- Phone consultation with school personnel and other professionals following the evaluation
- Stimulant medication trials to establish appropriate choice of medication and dosage schedule
Hours of Operation:
- Broadway Location: By special arrangement only (Dr. Denckla)
- Broadway Location: Thursdays (Dr. Mostofsky)
- Bethesda Satelite Office: Tuesdays and Thursday (Dr. Denckla)
To make a referral or request an initial evaluation:
Contact our Care Management Office
Toll-Free Referral: (888) 554-2080
Local Referral: (443) 923-9400
For follow-up appointments:
Linda W. Riedlbauer
Phone: (443) 923-9269
Kimberly J. Anderson
Phone: (443) 923-9250
NOTE: This is a private pay clinic; insurance reimbursement is not accepted. Patients are provided with charge codes but they must negotiate for reimbursement on their own.