Benefits and Stipend
The Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Fellowship program offers:
- Competitive Stipend based on years of training, experience, and guidelines determined by the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine.
- Below are some of the great benefits available to our Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine fellows:
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Parking is FREE!
- Reimbursement for conference expenses (such as travel, hotel, registration, and meals)
- Conference time does not count against allotted vacation days
- Health insurance is covered at no cost to the fellow and their spouse
- Great opportunities to participate in community and department events