A compilation of online resources for autistic individuals and their families.
The links below, provided by the staff at the Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), are for informational use only.
- Autism Society of America
- Autism Spectrum Disorder, Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TEACCH, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Wendy Klag Center for Autism and Developmental Disabilities, the Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health
Early Identification and Development Resources:
- Autism Navigator
- Early Signs of Autism Video Tutorial
- National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
- Autism Speaks Transition Tool Kit
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Division of Rehabilitation Services (DORS)
- Hire Autism Resource Center
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR) Guide for Transition to Adulthood
- The Centers for Independent Living
- Autism Society of Baltimore-Chesapeake Calendar
- Pathfinders for Autism
- Parents’ Place of Maryland
- The Resource Finder: A Project of Kennedy Krieger Institute
Click here to access the CARD On Demand Video Library to watch recorded trainings on a variety of autism topics.
Click on the links below to download CARD Fact Sheets.