The third annual Management of Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents is a one-day virtual conference focusing on recent advances in treating pain in children and adolescents.
The conference will feature national experts on the topic of pediatric pain and provide attendees with a better understanding of this complex issue.
- Understanding Pediatric Pain
- Headache in Pediatric Pain
- Bridging the Gap Between Medicine and Psychology in Pediatric Pain
- A Psychiatrist’s Approach to Pediatric Chronic Pain
- Maria Fitzgerald, FMedSci, FRCA, FRS, Professor of Developmental Neurobiology; Research Department of Neuroscience, Physiology and Pharmacology; University College London, United Kingdom.
- Rachael Coakley, PhD, Director, Clinical Innovation and Outreach in Pain Medicine; Founder and Director, The Comfort Ability Program; Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine; Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Navil Sethna, MBchB, Professor of Anesthesia; Clinical Director, Pediatric Pain Rehabilitation Center; Senior Associate in Pain Medicine and Perioperative Anesthesia; Department of Anesthesiology, Critical Care and Pain Medicine; Harvard Medical School and Boston Children’s Hospital
- Mirabelle Mattar, MD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Human Behavior; Psychiatric Director, Medical Psychiatric Program; Hasbro Children’s Hospital and The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
Saturday, November 6, 2021
8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
This event will be held virtually. For more information on registration, please click here.
Who Should Attend:
Physicians and other healthcare professionals who seek to learn about the latest developments in pediatric pain medicine, including pediatricians, school nurses, interventional pain specialists, physical medicine and rehabilitation specialists, primary care physicians, physical therapists, psychologists, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, residents, and fellows.
2020 Event Recordings:
Thank you for your interest!