- For outpatient clinics at all locations, two adult support persons (>18 years of age) per patient OR one adult support person and one sibling under the age of 18 are allowed to accompany each patient.
- Inpatient units permit two designated adult caregivers. Siblings are not permitted at this time.
- An additional two adult visitors (18 yrs old or >) who are fully vaccinated may now come to visit a patient on the inpatient unit (i.e. grandparent, stepparent).
- Provisions will be made for individuals with disabilities requiring additional people to accompany them to Kennedy Krieger. For individuals requiring additional support people to accompany them at Kennedy Krieger, this request should be made in advance.
- Total number of visitors per patient remains at two.
- Everyone coming to the Institute will be screened upon entry and will be required to wear a mask.
- All patients and accompanying support people must wear face coverings, with the following exceptions: Face masks and cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, on anyone who has trouble breathing, or on anyone who is otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- All support people shall be subject to screening for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival at Kennedy Krieger.
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms will not be permitted to serve as a support person and must immediately leave the hospital.
- All support persons shall comply with hospital policies regarding the use of personal protective equipment, including universal masking.
*A support person is defined as a family member, personal care assistant, similar disability service provider, or other individual knowledgeable about the management or care of the patient who is authorized to assist the patient in making decisions.
If you have questions, please contact the director of guest relations at GuestRelations@KennedyKrieger.org or 443-923-2640.